Sunday, October 30, 2011

I didn't know that this was a cover of Depeche mode song.  Must now rethink my judgement of Depeche mode

Urbandub - Home


Depeche mode - Home

. I think the cover has a richer, darker yet more hopeful sound than the original. Yes, this is how I spend the 4 days of "sembreak."

This and browsing graduate school websites. On one hand, I have a goal and I'm laying out my plans. On the other, I think I'm so obsessed with getting out of med school and going to real grad school that I find it relaxing to browse through curricula, funding mechanisms and student profiles. Realistically speaking though I would probably need to work at least 3 years after med school before I even become good enough for grad school and have a fighting chance to get a full scholarship.

No comments: