Tuesday, May 17, 2011

very unproductive day at the office. I'm kind of feeling like I'm just mooching off the department's electricity. I actually managed to finish book 3 of Song of Ice and Fire because of all the down time we have. And it's not like I didn't try to be productive. I am so ahead of the paperwork right now. I have the tool, consent letter, kit and presentation slides on hand. I just need a go signal from those people! Gah those physicians and their freaking societies! meet with us dammit! let's get this study rolling! If we manage to send out the protocols before school starts, I wouldn't feel guilty receiving my pay.

in other news, I get some time to do the paperwork for other stuff I need to work on like the immersion report and that reflection that remains a blank sheet staring at my face.

No comments: