Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saw Third World Happy and a bunch of shorts from ANC's Kinse.

Different sizes of canvass, so how do I fill mine up? And will I ever feel like Juan Luna when he won the Spoliarium? At the very least, get the chance to achieve that feeling? Damn movie. Had me thinking and reflecting again.

As I surfed the net, I saw this entry of a management graduate talking about how he'd probably attend Harvard grad school or maybe London or some other foreign school. I envy those rich kids. They get to go to whatever school they want to go to without the need to think about finances. Made me realize an undergraduate US degree means you are probably from a damn rich family, whether you are smart is a different matter. Or as a proud UP student would surmise, baka kasi di pumasa sa UPCAT.

---
work is becoming more interesting now and holy shite! I have to finish writing those papers. Two weeks of vacation left.

No comments: