Thursday, April 29, 2010

frame me
bottles

I've been very busy with sudden work both paying and non-paying. At least I get to practice photography again.
And I've decided being a HS teacher is not a viable career track. It is too much effort. College lecturer maybe. And I'm not creative and quick enough to make money for photography (let's just assume I can take sell-able pictures).

proudbeg

redyellow

In other news, having your ideas transform into a tangible form is very fulfilling. Seeing your work touch basic emotions of people is great.

lounge
haha
paz men
And I can't act. I should stay behind the camera.

direct
peace
heart

I can't post the other pictures but we sure have a treat for class 2015. They better appreciate it; we had to prematurely wear our white uniforms in this freakin' summer weather.

No comments: