Sunday, April 11, 2010

set
outlines


I'm going on immersion this afternoon. It'll only be one week. I guess immersion is not really what we'll be doing, it is more like public health field work. We won't be living like the people in the community in a true sense. We need to create a situationer of the barangay. I'm excited because it is like PH195 again but with no fear of grades and no CHDP to meddle in your affairs (not that the program is really bad, it's just not really good when I was doing field work). It is real world work without the pay. I have to sneak in my AMSC project if possible. I have to get the permission from my group mates and field preceptor though.

----
Vacation has swooped down on us so suddenly I haven't had time to properly digest. So much for closure. I promise to write a recap of LU3 and I mean it. I'll make the post during immersion. I won't have constant net access so I'll be able to concentrate. One thing I have to say though, I've exceeded my expectations in terms of performance in med. Albeit, those expectations were lower than usual.

No comments: