Monday, October 26, 2009

We had to set our own personal objectives during our first subject in med school. So far, I have only one thing left to accomplish and I'm just too lazy to do that. Well not really, the meet-ups take place in a place too far from home. Besides, I can only tolerate a certain amount of pomp and intellect in a day.

Well, I did attend a similar meeting today. Unfortunately, it was a waste of my time and money. The only good thing I've got from the thing is that I was finally able to buy the novel Tutubi tutubi... by Jun Cruz Reyes.

And I finally got a tutoring job. I don't know if it's going to be permanent though because med school manages to find ways to drain ones will to impart knowledge. And I have made my Saturdays sacred days of rest, recollection and general bumming around (and I'm still agnostic so don't get your hopes up).

Due to my sudden employment and a host of organization (again?!) related activities, I haven't been able to enjoy my sem break yet. For the first few days, I was actually at a lost of what I will do. Nothing to study but so many things to worry about.

I'm hoping to maintain my sanity in med school. Wait... I will remain sane. Of course, people already view me as demented and emotionally broken so that's not much of a resolution.

Going to bed (but it's only 9:30! Shock! Gasp!) now.

And, I'm starting to plan our family summer vacation. We'll be "turistang Pinoy" again. Hopefully, my parents will agree to go to Palawan. But I still have to work out my organization summer immersions schedule first.

No comments: