Thursday, September 24, 2009

September is fading into October. I feel the end of this semester. Rhyme unintended. But seriously, I'm starting to feel that burst of energy one feels when a semester nears its end. I'm starting to adjust to not getting the scores that I want. And I'm starting to realize that research would be really good place to be in.

I've already achieved to of my objectives for this year: organize an event and work with disorganized people. Oh how I regret making that a 2nd objective. It's such a pain to work with those people. However I'm starting to find people I know I would love to work with in group projects. It's just too bad that many of these people are alphabetically too distant from me.

It sucks that I have to bring our mercury sphygmomanometer to school tomorrow. Have they forgotten how hard and dangerous to lug that mercuy bomb around?! And I don't understand why EVERYONE has to bring a BP App for the physiology exercises.

And I've got my lowest grade yet and for a subject I figured I'd be better at.

And my classmates still keep some respect for me, despite my subpar performance. It boggles but it's nice to retain a bit of clout.

No comments: