Saturday, September 05, 2009

I've danced on stage again. I like how people are congratulating me on my performance but I don't want to perform again any time soon. I tend to stress about the performance for days. Not good, not good at all.

In other news, our Biochem exam got moved again. Now I have to study real hard. Hahahaha. No more excuses for getting a not so good grade.

---
The Noynoy thing? How come I only learned he was a senator after Cory's funeral? WTF was he doing the past years? What law or program could he proudly stamp his name unto? Sorry Mr de Quiros but a person not wanting the presidency means he knows he is incapable of it. Don't go into the romantic BS. I also believe that Power attracts the corruptible but the presidency is such a big deal that he or she needs to have at least a vision and strategy for the country outside of motherhood statements such as no more graft and corruption or no more poverty.

And another Aquino in leadership roles reeks of Trapos and Political dynasties. Leadership doesn't necessarily run in families. I don't remember him being very vocal about national issues. If Noynoy were like Ninoy or Cory, I'd have heard of him somehow.

No desire, no vision, no to Noynoy.

No comments: