Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So I've been tagged. 25 random facts. Game!

1. This is the first time I'm answering a meme.
2. When I was in grade school my morning snack consists of 4 pieces of Chips Ahoy and 1 small can of Bear brand sterilized milk but I'm still small.
3. I had primary pulmonary tuberculosis when I was a kid. I was successfully treated.
4. My bed cannot be used.
5. I'm a perfectionist unfortunately...
6. I'm also lazy.
7. I lost two out of my four pairs of glasses.
8. Today, I almost forgot my wallet in the CR.
9. I can semi-sleep while standing given that I am holding unto proper supports.
10. I haven't owned non-white rubber shoes in years.
11. I hope to be able to own so many books that I could drown (literally) in them.
12. I'm a lefty.
13. I'm puzzled why those good in math are believed to be bad in english and vice versa.
14. I had very low scores in our HS english quarterly exams.
15. I had a really high score in ACET, an entrance exam wherein English constitutes 1/3 of the final score.
16. I think in English when I write and in Filipino when I talk.
17. Mahilig ako mag-mura. Hindi ko lang pinapakita sa mga taong hindi ko kalapit.
18. I fear for the Filipino language because of its ugly child, Taglish.
19. I dream of a country where Filipinos appreciate literary classics.
20. I think more Filipino translations should be made and be made accessible(very low prices) in order to promote good reading habits among Filipinos.
21. Due to our HPAD class, I now approach problems and solutions using Log Frame analysis.
22. I really don't want to go to med school right now.
23. I saw a name on the to-be-interviewed list that made me excited though.
24. I do not agree with the Ateneo MD/MM program. This will work only if the students are mature enough to study for 2 degrees at the same time AND really want to pursue a managerial career path. Graduate school should offer freedom to students and not force them to take 2 degrees at the same time.
25. I take a long time to process things thoroughly. Extempo and impromptu speeches aren't for me. I usually need a jeepney ride, a walk or a night's rest to figure things out completely.

No comments: