Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am still busy with non-academic school work.(read: Does NOT affect my GWA). I love stress especially when I can dump all my stress to the one who is really in charge. Hehehe... We have huge organizational problems in the upcoming project of our batch and college orgs. People doing and leading too much stuff, people disappearing without notice, people snapping other people's heads off, people not helping. And then there is that list of forgotten but equally important tasks and commitments. I play the very annoying role of unearthing those things and dumping them on the project leaders. Yay me! But this wouldn't really happen if all those leaders sit down and have a focused meeting to relegate tasks to us willing but confused members.

Surprise! NO pictures. Haven't had the time to upload the new pics in my photobucket.

No comments: