Sunday, March 09, 2008

I have crazy hell week to look forward to and instead of preparing and studying for the tons of tests I'll be facing, I'm doing a transcription of a lecture in Nutrition. Incidentally, the lecture is included in my test tomorrow and I'm not the one who is supposed to do the freaking transcription. Basically, my classmates decided that they deserve to be excused from trans duty due to the hell week and because the professor gave the copy of his presentation late(lecture on monday, copy given on Thursday). Uh... Hello! Wasn't it your duty to take f*ckin' notes during the lecture and not just rely on the copy to be given later? And on top of that, the lecture was held last Monday. Your group had about 3 days to pester the instructor or borrow notes from more hard-working and dedicated classmates. Then you ask us if it is all right if we let you off trans duty? Surprisingly, I was the only one who exclaimed my disapproval. And even though I told you this, you still didn't make a proper trans, instead you just uploaded a pdf file containing the scans of the hardcopy the instructor gave you. Wow! You had all of yesterday to make the f*ckin' trans yet all you did was this?! I'll just make a mental note to give your group crappy trans next semester.

No comments: