Saturday, August 06, 2005

Woohoo...

I'll make this short...
The partial results of our Soc Sci 1 midterm exam were given today. Guess what?! I passed! Woohoo! Life is good! God is good! Lady Luck I love you! It was not the grade that I would like to have, 85 would be the nice grade (the perfect partial score[is this corret?] is 85) but a 62 is all right. I do not need to pass a reaction paper but that would mean a 15-point deduction, GC ako eh. I haven't started writing it, oh well. There is always tomorrow and my muse hasn't visited me yet.
We have a test tomorrow. Nat Sci 1 Physics part midterm. 1 in the afternoon. I haven't finished studying. Should I memorize all those formulas? I should. No wait. I will! Well...maybe I won't. Most probably I won't but... I would like to do good. UPCM. Why the high grade requirement?! There is an audition tomorrow for UPM Street Dance Corps. I, together with my classmates, are joining. I hope I will pass. It's about time I have an extra-curricular activity; Pahinungod is quiet lately and the ER program will be on sembreak.
Aug 19. Quezon city day. My upd friends will go to upm and visit us. Unfortunately, it is also the day of our 2nd dep in math17. Damn! I hope we do not have Histo1 that day.
Classes were suspended for some unknown reason and we didn't have histo1 today. All the time reading that damn book wasted. Well...not really.
My english is getting worse. Months of not speaking it is already taking effect. My grammar and writing is also affected. I feel my english entries are losing spirit. Maybe it's just the weather. I don't know. Maybe it's KOM1. Speaking of Kom1, we have a fun albeit hard assignment. Translate an english song to a filipino song, retaining the essence and other elements. I don't know how to sing properly. I do not even know what my singing voice is really like! Oh well...
Is this short?! Mercs are 10x weaker now in prose. I'm not so affected but I need a skill reset right now but I do not have the zullie...yet.

No comments: