Saturday, August 27, 2005

so tired...

Oh my goodness! What the f*ck is this?! This thing! This post! So many errors! Absolutely no coherence! I wrote that thing! What is happening to me! If I were my English teacher I would have given that an F! That is so horrible! I do not delete posts so I just ask you ignore this post but if you want you could still read it just do not expect much. Goodness, what was I thinking, maybe its the fatigue that was typing.
Trivia: I suffered a bad slip last saturday. Right after my vaccination. The timing of that fall was really perfect! The fall left the area near my left elbow scratched. The thing that really hurt was my hip. When I fell, all emotions suddenly yaddah yaddah. next post na lang...pROSE muna. Obivously ala kaming pasok ngayon. Woohoo!


It was a pretty hectic two weeks. I believe I owe you two posts, right? Forgive me. I was just tired, physically, and was focused on doing that blasted homework by our very good history1 teacher (no hint of sarcasm whatsoever). No I am not stressed and the two weeks were not hell weeks either. I just did not feel like posting. I actually had a lot of improperly used time (read ROSE).

I feel like turning in. But I owe you this my beloved readers. HA! It seems more people than I expect visit this blog, should I place a hit-counter? Maybe after I move. Must find inspiration, must see *toot*. Last friday was qc day so my upd friends had a day-off and decided to go to upm. They were few and I was not able to spend so much time with them since I had a dep in math17 later that night(yes night). I just need to see them anyway and those who came were the people I always see when I visit upd so it was not a really big loss.

I am sad because I got a 75.5 in the dep in Math17. I was expecting an 80. I am aiming for an exemption in the final so I need to get an 85 and up grade in all the remaining dep exams. I should raise my level, MTAP level, check my answers and remember that 13^2=196 and 16^2=256, not the other way around. I will make it, if I don't I will get a 100 in the finals, if I don't I will become a doctor! Does that make sense? Was the previous statements gramatically correct? I don't care. hehehe.

I recently joined an organization in upm, STD or the Street Dance Corps. I am currently a trainee and needs to work really hard. I can follow the steps, I just need to perform it a little bit better than usual. I now know steps from three dances. It is actually easy to learn. I do not know why but I feel the rate of my learning now is faster than the rate of my learning during high school not to mention these dances really do not follow the repeat 8 times then another step repeat 8 times pattern rather it is unstructured. It boggles me but I guess you shouldn't question blessings too much.

I am having fun in that org! I do not go home with tired muscles or feel really drained of energy. In the morning, I do not feel muscle aches! Yey! I am getting fit(ter) but I need to work on my flexibility. I just learned a new upm word, execom, a std member who wants dances that challenge him/her so he/she doesn't participate anymore also he/she is and feels so great he/she wants everybody looking at him/her. I also sold, 19 pieces of crumbcakes (i ate one).

I decided to start saving to buy a flute. Okay. I haven't mastered the sax, but the saving time would take maybe three years anyway so I could buy a flute from yamaha or somewhere so I still have time. I am tired. I am turning in. I have training again tomorrow. My mom is actually complaining about it.

US open soon I hope nadal loses. I hope I get better in playing tennis (actually I am improving, I just need to work on my stamina and endurance).

No comments: