Wednesday, April 10, 2013

updates:
-took my comprehensive exam and used at least 30 mins for napping during the tests
-got a good score in my comprehensive exam
-realized how many hours those days I forgot to sign the attendance sheet on time meant by the end of the year
-took my graduation photo even though graduation is still 1 year away
-went to Baguio after more than ten years and spent too much money on food
-got sun burn from bike riding at noontime
-went to La Union and got beaten up by waves
-got angry at someone with a surprising lack of social skills -slept for more than 8 hours
-watched Emily Owens
-got a crappy haircut
-cut my own hair
-compiled all the research-related stuff I have to do in the remaining days of my summer
-sent my Tamron lens to Japan for cleaning and repair
-agonizing over the 7K bill
-resolved to utilize the coop as much as possible to save money

---
I will have to
-finish editing those Japan pictures
-finish encoding those files
-start recoding and data analysis
-send the reply to reviewers
-finish that high school graduation message
-convince my parents to buy a tablet for me
-update that tablet
-install all med apps I would probably need for internship
-buy stash
-draft learning contracts for my research elective
-contact my research elective coordinators -
start reading CPGs and Harrison's

 ---

Here's to my last summer!

No comments: