Tuesday, May 11, 2010

leaves
Visited Palawan. Coron, Palawan that is.
Place is so beautiful, my pictures fail to capture its full beauty. But I tried.

I like ZestAir. We depart on time and arrive ahead of schedule. The propeller makes me think of emperor penguins.
penguin propeller

Didn't manage to relax completely though. I had a left important business unfinished in Manila. It didn't help that we had to go on a city tour immediately after lunch.
van
Nor did having to climb a mountain.
steps
That was a lot of steps.
red kid
See those kids? They accompanied us up to to the top carrying that cooler filled with ice and drinks. The things people do to make a living.

The cross was no Dambana ng Kagitingan.
cross
The view was nice though.
bay
view 2

The actual first stop was a souvenir shop. I bought a shirt. And not these...

star key chains

earrings

Last stop was the hot springs. No pictures. Was too busy relaxing. =)

No comments: