Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm still alive and have actually been taking a lot of photos this past week. Too bad I have two weeks of nonstop neurosciences ahead that would prevent me from screening, editing and uploading those pictures.

My hard drive is nearing its maximum capacity. I resolve to save enough money to buy an external hard drive. I also want to buy a new lens by this summer. More carinderia and less trips to the book store should do the trick.

I also misplaced  very important object last Friday and its eating up that I would not be able to look for it till Monday. I'm fairly certain (and hoping very very hard) that I left it in a safe place like Dualan lab (the place where the college keep the cadavers).

I'm so looking forward to February when neuro and that org event is over and done with and I can move on to other things such as that summer immersion and maybe a new research project. I don't care if I know nothing about the things we'll be taking up on February, after neuro I feel more or less invincible. Watch out when I eat my own words come March.

No comments: