Sunday, September 11, 2005

!st post of september

The month of the Filipino language is over pero hindi ibig sabihin nyan eh dapat na tigilan ang paggamit ng wikang Filipino but my English is getting a bit rusty time for some practice.

I am finding it hard to go home late almost everyday. This is due to my STDc practice which is fun but really demanding. I do not feel sore after practice just tired and sleepy at least I am lucky my professors are not that demanding unlike those my friends's(?). Time is not really a problem, I just wish my weekends were free so I could play tennis more often, oh well.

We have an upcoming recital next monday. We just finished our dance today and only three of the eight dancers know the entire routine, and we still have to polish it. Hopefully, one week of thorough practice would do us much good. I think the dance is alright and the music good we just need to project, practice, and polish. We learn fairly quick anyway it is just the execution of the steps that we need to work on, one comment from the members was we were not really doing the exact same steps which is good to a certain degree only. I'm getting bored with this post. No soul, no energy. Do you feel the same? Anyway...

We just had a m17 dep last tuesday, the results would be given on monday. I hope I get a high score, but I shouldn't keep my hopes up. I think I did okay, I feel more confident. I really hope I get a high score. I really want to qualify for exemption.

I think STD is the one that has been making my isko life bearable. If I hadn't joined it, I might be bored to death and become really lazy. Our fpf final is getting nearer, I think I can do it, just a few adjustments.

Hindi na naayos ang grammar. Patawarin. Tamad kasi.

No comments: